~ Helpless..Hopeless.. ~




You are something else
I have to survive
That is why i say
With tears in my eyes


I wish i never opened up my heart
I didn't mean to love you dear
I wish i  never let it get this far
I didn't mean to love you dear
If i could have a single wish
I'd turn back time
I didn't mean to make you
Mine




It’s night again. I never really liked sleeping. Probably because every time I close my eyes, I see you, I always think and dream of you.  And sometimes I hope I never met you so I wouldn’t have fallen for you and I wouldn’t have to struggle with my feelings because I know it’s impossible. i can’t have you, and i know that and right now i don’t know what to do. Should I just keep distance and try to forget you?

So maybe yeah, i should stop this feeling. its not the easiest thing to do but if one day I’ll avoid you and be gone. It’s not because you’ve done something wrong and I hate you but because I’m afraid to love and be hurt again by somebody who cant love me back.
after all, we’re friends right. and maybe thats all that we can be.









THE END :)


DO DROP ME A COMMENT.. :)

0 people peek a boo..:

Post a Comment

Awak..terima kasih ea..
Penat mata awak baca kan?
Lembutkan la pulak jari jemari menaip comment di bawah ni ok ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
@CopyRight By MoMoChiMiOw ProPerTies