~ My trembling heart.. ~





If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me



It hurts to love someone when we can’t tell them what we really feel because sometimes we get hurt without them knowing. We get jealous even if we have no right to feel that way. We want their time even if we are not in the position to demand for it. Although our hearts are breaking in silence, we still continue to love them because somehow in this hurtful love there is still hope of having simple moments with them even if it means being just a friend.....






THE END :)


DO DROP ME A COMMENT.. :)

0 people peek a boo..:

Post a Comment

Awak..terima kasih ea..
Penat mata awak baca kan?
Lembutkan la pulak jari jemari menaip comment di bawah ni ok ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
@CopyRight By MoMoChiMiOw ProPerTies